BAGAIMANA GAYA HIDUP MEMPENGARUHI IMPULSE BUYING GENERASI MILENIAL PADA PRODUK FASHION

  • Deru R Indika
Keywords: lifestyle, impulse buying, millenial generation

Abstract

Lifestyle is definitely something embedded in every individual, including the millennials who have different lifestyles, including what products they buy, how they consume them and what they think and feel about it. When buying fashion products, millennials tend toward impulse buying that are emotionally influenced by lifestyle. This study aims to determine the effect of lifestyle on the impulse buying behavior of fashion product purchases in the millennials generation in the city of Bandung. In this study lifestyle as an independent variable has 3 dimensions, namely activity, interest and opinion, and the dependent variable is impulse buying behavior. There are 229 respondents from the millennial generation who participated in this study who live in the city of Bandung and have bought fashion products. The research method used is descriptive and verification. Hypothesis testing is done using a simple regression analysis method where the results indicate that lifestyle variables contribute to the influence of impulse buying behavior by 23.1%, while the remaining 76.9% is influenced by other
variables that are not present in this study. This study also shows that the relationship between lifestyle and impulse buying is quite strong.

Published
2020-05-01